Chefs’ Night Out: the Event
For one night only, our chefs collectively donate their time and expertise to help raise money for Tŷ Hafan. Held in 2017 overlooking Cardiff Bay at the St David’s Hotel and Spa this special occasion is also a celebration of their creativity and skill. The twist: who will be your table’s chef? From innovative Italian cooking to fine French cuisine – it will be a memorable occasion.
Not only is there the excitement of the main event, after dinner there’s an exclusive auction with your chance to bid for a chef to cook dinner for ten in your own home. This unique opportunity is ideal for a special occasion or just to treat yourself and friends! Pick a chef depending on your culinary tastes or cooking styles and get bidding. Remember all money raised goes to Tŷ Hafan.
- Chefs in the auction agree to cook dinner for ten people in the home of the successful bidder
- In addition to the purchase price the successful purchaser is responsible for the basic cost of food and wine for their dinner and for any extra staffing required. It’s up to the discretion of each chef whether or not they choose to waive any of the above costs.
- The purchaser’s home must be in Cardiff and surrounding area
- The dinner must be arranged at a time that’s convenient for both host and Chef – please not around Christmas
- The purchaser will have the opportunity to discuss the menu with their chef
- The dinner must be arranged within one year of purchase
- Bidding syndicates are welcomed from tables